Whether visiting family or immigrating to Canada permanently, let Allianz Global Assistance help you cover the cost of emergency medical treatment and care.
The Visitors to Canada product features:
- Can be used for either a Super Visa or Standard Visa application.
- No waiting period if you purchase coverage before you depart from your country of origin. There is a 48 hour waiting period for sickness coverage if you purchase your policy after you depart your country of origin.
- More choices:
- You choose the deductible; $0, $100, $250, $1,000 and $3000.
- You choose the amount of coverage; $10,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000,
$150,000 or $300,000 per person.
- You choose the number of days you are covered for your trip;
up to 365 days at a time.
- Staying longer than you planned? Call us prior to the end of your current policy and we will help you extend the number of days you are covered for.
- Simple application: Apply on-line before or after your arrival in Canada. It only takes a few minutes. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Minimal eligibility questions.
- Travel coverage throughout Canada included. Your plan also includes coverage for trips outside of Canada as long as you spend the majority of your policy in Canada. Coverage is excluded in your country of origin.
Call the Allianz Global Assistance emergency assistance line at the toll-free number listed on your wallet card for help obtaining treatment and coordinating your care. Many health care providers will bill Allianz Global Assistance directly.
To speak to someone immediately call toll free: 866-341-3220